Friday 25 May 2012

Ingoldisthorpe Exhibition

After all the cargoes workshops I have been to Norfolk to install some sculptures for an exhibition at Ingoldisthorpe Hall called the 'Art Pilgimage'  Due to an injury I required help to install the sculptures so a big thank you to all who helped carry and dig!
The sculptures fitted well into their new surroundings. The exhibition opens on the 9th of June if anyone is nearby and I will be running workshops up there on the 10th- 12th and 23rd to the 26th, it would lovely to see some familiar faces.  Ingoldisthorpe is near Kings Lynn so I don't expect to many of my somerset friends to make the journey!!  They have a website if you what to see what else is happening as there is music, poetry, theatre the works over the three weeks.  http://www.theartspilgrimage.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment