Thursday 13 January 2011

What is going on

This is like a diary. the diary that you mean to write in everyday and then 'things' get in the way.
Well I have noticed that people have been coming to the site but I have had nothing new for you to see. Not a good advert.
So
what has been happening?

West Bay continues, lots of detailing the words with poet Paul Hyland. Detailing the stone carving for the central motif with Nick Durnan. Detailing the whole design with Martin Peacock, this all takes time and doesn't necessarily make good blog material.
I have now started the carving of the little bronze features and once (maybe tomorrow) I have something to photograph I will post images. We always want something to see.

Electroclassic is starting to move into gear. We have set up a blog on the Tumblr site (http://electroclassic.tumblr.com/) so keep an eye open for that. We have just been given the repertoire for this season: Il Trovatore Die Fledermaus Concert repertoire information

Bach: Brandenburg Concerto No 3 Bartok: Piano Concerto no 2

Kurtag: Quasi una Fantasia Beethoven: Symphony No 7

I have downloaded this lot and have been listening to it whilst carving, and yes I did enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment